A new baking group is born today, on the same day as the official release of "Rose's Heavenly Cakes" - the latest wonderful cookbook from Rose Levy Beraubaum.
THE GOAL: To bake through "Rose's Heavenly Cakes."
- You must own, or have easy access to a copy of Rose's Heavenly Cakes.
- You must have a blog.
- At the beginning of each month Marie - at HeavenlyCakePlace - will post the recipes that will be featured for that month. Marie will bake one per week, but you only have to agree to bake two a month (you can bake more if you like).
- Blog posts should be made within 24 hours of the date posted next to the recipes list.
- If you run out of steam or feel you can't keep baking, let Marie know so she can remove you from the list - that way, readers will know that only active bakeres are on the list of bloggers.
- Recipes will not be posted on the blogs since everyone will have a copy of the book.
- Last but not least, Happy Baking!
October 5: Hungarian Jancsi Torta
October 12: Barcelona Brownie Bars
October 19: Apple Upside-Down Cake
October 26: Almond Shamah Chiffon
My copy of the book arrived last weekend - and I am very much looking forward to baking my way through the book.