Search Results

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Snap Thursday: Bokehlicious

According to Wikipedia, bokeh is "the blur, or the aesthetic quality of blur, or the way the lens renders out of focus points of lights."
My favorite bokeh pictures are flower pictures by Melissa Richards on Flickr (here and here). I would love to know how she does it (and if you ever figured out let me know :)).

So, at one of our favorite restaurants a couple of weeks ago, we happen to sit by the window, and I thought it's time to experiment. No flowers in sight and my bokeh are colorful but I like it :).
To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, What great colors you captured in this shot. I love the abstract pops of light. Beautiful!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried bokehmaster to enhance your bokehlicious? You don't have to buy, you can make one(s) if you are not as lazy as me :D...

    Regarding Melissa Richards' photos, you can check the EXIF to see how she did it. The information should be enough, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.