Search Results

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snap Thursday: Full moon

While driving home last night, I was trying to decide which picture to post for this week's Snap Thursday and then I saw the full moon. There was space to pull over, so I did and I stood there taking several snapshots.

Here's a cropped view of the moon.

To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo - just look at the bright moon against that deep blue sky!

    I just posted a couple pics. Hope you'll stop by and have a look.

    :)
    ButterYum

    http://butteryum.blogspot.com/2011/10/snap-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the blue sky!!! more than the moon - ha!

    I also posted a pic ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a very beautiful photo! I love it! The marvelous beauty of nature. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.