Search Results

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snap Thursday: Cowl

Happy "almost" Friday everyone!

I have been so lazy with the blog post lately and that is because I've been busy with my other hobby: knitting. Here is a photo of my latest finished project.

I love this cowl! I have been wearing it every day. It is very soft and it keeps me warm.

The pattern is Purl Ridge Scarf from Ravelry . The yarn is madelinetosh tosh vintage. I used about 1.3 skeins of it.






To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

7 comments:

  1. Very impressive - wow, really nice, both photo and cowl (new word to me).

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! madelinetosh makes the prettiest yarns. this pattern shows off the colors nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ButterYum! Cowl seem to be in fashion lately. I figured I'd try to join the masses :).

    ECL, I am in love with madelinetosh. This colorway especially is really nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really lovely! Beautiful heathery subtle colours. I would wear that. Not like the one I knitted. I only wear that to my garden. I hadn't heard of madelinetosh...where have I been? thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn,

    Your cowl looks fabulous! Love, love, love the yarn and the colors in it!

    --ak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered my yarn and needles. I'm making this in Malabrigo Rios in Purple Mystery.

    It will be for me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is going to be beautiful. Mal Rios is so soft!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.