Search Results

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snap Thursday: Roxborough Park

I went to Roxborough State Park earlier this month to test out the my new Sigma WA lens. It was cold and snow-packed. Took me forever to walk around one of their shortest trail, but I did it and came back home with a hundred pictures.
So I will be showing pictures from my short walk in the next several weeks. I hope you guys will like them.
Click here for a larger image
To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

1 comment:

  1. Happy snapping, Jenn! Here are my pictures from this week: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-366-photo-project-snap-thursday-week_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.