Search Results

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Snap Thursday: Fall foliage

Fall is always a short season here. The trees seem to change color so fast and in a few weeks, it's gone. Not wanting to miss the photographic opportunity, I went for a walk yesterday. It was a really nice day, sunny and 70 degrees, and there are plenty of fall leaves to photography :).

To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

2 comments:

  1. No color leaves changin going on here in Florida, everything is green, green, and more green.

    I posted my "spooky" pic

    http://www.sweetbitesblog.com/journal/2011/9/29/snap-thursday-spooky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have green and more green here also. With all of the summer rains, the jungle glistens. I lived in Connecticut for several years and the fall colors took my breath away.
    http://lolasartisticendeavors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.