Search Results

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snap Thursday: Bunny

It was pretty cold last week. We had a couple of days of snow and over the weekend the temperature was only in the teens.




On Sunday morning I looked out my front window to see the snow and to my surprise there is a little bunny taking cover there.

It opened its eyes for a second to look at me and then closed it again.


To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I would have try to give him shelter and make him comfortable.. I'm such a sucker for animals out in the wild in extreme weather conditions.. I want to protect them... total dork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ButterYum!

    Monica, I totally want to keep the bunny. But we discuss it and we decided that it might give the cat a heart attack :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bunny! great shot.

    it would prob be hard to tame a wild bunny (is that a wild bunny or a runaway house pet?), but i'd just want to go out and cuddle it for a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.