Search Results

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snap Thursday: Seeing through

I had a lovely time last Thanksgiving weekend. Ate a lot and knit a lot. While taking pictures of my knitted projects, I noticed an interesting view through the viewfinder of my camera. That is, the coffee table, the wooden board on the coffee table, and the couch in the background.


So I did what any wannabe photographer would do. I took a picture of it.


While I like the photo above, I felt something was missing. So I took off my glasses, set it on the wooden board, and took a photo of the glasses.

I like this shot much better, :). It is funny to see the bit of the couch through my glasses.


To join Snap Thursday: Post your photograph on your blog on Thursdays and leave your link in the comment section of my Snap Thursday post. Please also link back to my site. Click here to get your widget.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments.